The establishment of a unified national network of Ghanaian Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Students who will make a powerful positive impact in Health-care both in North America and in Ghana.
It is the mission of GPhA to advocate for all Ghanaian Pharmacists and Technicians, share knowledge, ideas and innovations, assist with career opportunities and project a good professional image, while working to strengthen the bond between Pharmacists in North America and Ghana.
Goals & Objectives:
The Goals and Objectives of GPhA are:
- Formation of a national professional network of Ghanaian Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacy students.
- Advocate on behalf of all Ghanaian Pharmacists, students and Pharmacy Technicians.
- Organize health events in our communities.
- Encourage professional competency and leadership development.
- Partnering with other health care professionals and organizations to promote optimum health and organize health missions to Ghana.
- Support pharmacy students, new graduates and Ghanaian Pharmacists migrating to North America.
- Support pharmacy schools both in Ghana and North America in terms of aid, mentorship, preceptor-ship and educational trips to Ghana.
- Establish a working partnership with the Ghana Pharmacy Council and the Pharmaceutical Society of Ghana.
- Engage in charitable activities and community services.